Thursday 22 May 2014

My Complete Workout by Elizabeth All movies $4.99 to download!

I really threw myself into this movie demonstrating all my skills. Firstly I reveal my breasts, then I tease his cock with my nipples, I then rub his cock against my wet pussy..I want it so much thatI ease it in and slide up and down on his erect member. I then slowly take it out of my wet cunt and lick and suck my juices from his cock. I am now on all fours and the machine is behind me! I open my legs and ease the dildon ionto my cunt as I suck mhis cock.The dildo pumps in and out of my shaved pussy and I start to moan. I want it harder and faster so I roll onto my back and take the full thrust of the dildo as I suck his cock. What a noise I made as I came !!I think he enjoyed himself too....The movie is available for $4.99 or should you wish HERE mail me for more details naughtynips64@yahoo.co.uk  





Price $4.99 Mail me for download details Elizabeth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment